General Terms and Conditions
All orders via the online portal "Coachingwebshop" are in principle binding. If there are delays to delivery you will be informed as quickly as possible by E-Mail. Titles which are temporarily unavailable will be reserved for you. You have the opportunity to cancel these orders.
Right to Return
Books (also Skaleboards) in a perfect, resaleable condition may be returned within a period of 10 days and we will refund the purchase price. Downloads (videos, software and eBooks, multimedia products) are in principle excluded from this for copyright reasons.
In the case of manufacturing faults and incorrect deliveries we will exchange the relevant article for a fault free copy. Please indicate your customer number, invoice number and reason for the return in each case.
The return is at your own liability/risk.
- Delivery within Switzerland and Liechtenstein
When an article is ordered we settle the effective dispatch costs (postage and packaging)
Economy-delivery: CHF 6.80
- Delivery worldwide
Dispatch occurs by post. In the CH and EU area payment on account is possible. If you order from an other country you have to pay by credit card. The following dispatch flat rates apply:
• Economy-delivery to Europe/ Mediterranean countries: CHF 15.00
• Other countries: CHF 30.00
There may be additional customs costs depending on destination and weight. These costs must be met by the recipient directly.
Pre-requisites for use of download DVDs and audio books
- Coachingwebshop does not provide the customer for online DVDs and e-books with items which become their own property. The customer acquires a single, non transferrable right to use of the title offered for personal use which can be cancelled prior to full payment of the license fee and which is limited to a time period of 30 years from the point of the initial download of the title ordered.
- The content of the online DVDs and other online products may not be changed by the customer either in terms of content or editorially.
- The customer is allowed to copy the online pruduct exclusively for personal use. Passing on the online product to third parties (friends, relatives, acquaintances), making it publically accessible or passing on, placing on the internet or other network media whether for financial gain or not, selling on and/or any type of use for commercial purposes are not permissible.
Transfer of Goods / Preparation for Download
- The transfer of the goods takes place in the variant "by post" through delivery to the delivery address provided by the customer. For deliveries abroad the customer is responsible for the additional taxes and duties. The seller will in principle adhere to the delivery times shown on the website provided that their own supply through deliveries or publishing houses occurs within the given time. The seller is entitled to make partial deliveries. Additional costs which result from this are not charged to the customer.
- Online products are available in your account area following purchase (eBooks) or acquisition of the right of use for download.
- The seller retains the right to temporarily or permanently change, interrupt or stop the possibility of repeated download of online products with 60 days’ notice following sending of a relevant message to the E-Mail address provided by the customer.
30 days net from date of invoice
The legal domicile is Lucerne, Switzerland
Version 1.1, 2009; Solutionsurfers GmbH